Are you someone that needs privacy and security for your mail and packages? Consider renting a private mailbox at Postal Annex in San Diego: University City or La Jolla/UTC
There are many benefits to the convenience of having a mailbox at Postal Annex:
- Your mail is safe behind two locks – front door and your mailbox;
- Your mailbox is private – we don’t disclose to others that you have a mailbox;
- We’ll accept and secure packages for you – don’t chance a package getting stolen from your doorstep; we’ll accept packages from UPS, FedEx and other couriers and keep them secure until you arrive…on your time.
- Safety, for you and your family – if you have a business and don’t want customers showing up at your house, protect your family with a private mailbox at Postal Annex.
- Professional appearance – having a mailbox at PostalAnnex+ means you have a street address. And many people view a business with a street address as a long-term operation, not here today, gone tomorrow. That's better business for you. A private mailbox rental at Postal Annex shows a street address for a professional appearance.
What do you need to open your mailbox?
- Complete this form: http://about.usps.com/forms/ps1583.pdf
- Bring in the form along with two forms of identification:
- current driver’s license or state identification card armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporation identification card
- alien registration card or certificate of naturalization
- current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust
- voter or vehicle registration card
- home or vehicle insurance registration card
A photocopy of your identification may be retained by the PostalAnnex+ representative when you open your private mailbox, as per USPS requirements.
We look forward to providing you safe, secure, private mailbox rental at our PostalAnnex+ location.